E3S Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018ASTECHNOVA 2016 International Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 June 2018|
- S. Darby and others, The effectiveness of feedback on energy consumption, Rev. DEFRA Lit. Metering Billing Direct Disp 486, 2006, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kempton, J.M. Darley, P.C. Stern, Am. Psychol 47, 1213-1223 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Josue, J.M. Pina, M.V. Neves, Doctoral Conference on Computing Electrical and Industrial Systems 2011, 437-444 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Norris, The Internet of Things: Do-It-Yourself at Home Projects for Arduino, Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black (McGraw-Hill Education, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qu, H. Wang, S.M. Lund, H.D. Chiang, T. Wang, Design and implementation of a Web-based Energy Management Application for smart buildings, 2013 IEEE Electrical Power Energy Conference (EPEC), 1-6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tepić, P. Pejić, J. Domšić, H. Mihaldinec, H. Džapo, 2015 38th International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics (MIPRO), 143-148 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Alexander, M. Sadiku, Fundamentals of Electric Circuit Analysis (McGraw-Hill Higher Education, Columbus, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Hayt, J.E. Kemmerly, Engineering Circuit Analysis (Mc Graw Hill Higher Education, Columbus, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, Z. Li, Z. Geng, H. Zhang, Internet of Things, 388-393 (Springer, Berlin, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Abeysinghe, Restful PHP web services: Learn the Basic Architectural Concepts and Steps Through Examples of Consuming and Creating Restful Web Services in PHP (Packt Publishing, Birmingham, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Warburton, K.J. Butcher, Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers, Eds, Building control system, 2. ed, London: CIBSE, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.