E3S Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018ASTECHNOVA 2016 International Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 June 2018|
- M.S. Kocak, E. Ileri, Z. Utlu, Experimental study of emission parameters of biodiesel fuels obtained from canola, hazelnut, and waste cooking oils, Energy Fuels, 21, 3622-3626 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmad, M.A. Khan, M. Zafar, S. Sultana, Practical Handbook on Biodiesel Production and Properties, CRC Press, Boca Raton FL USA (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Putra, T.S. Juliantoa, P. Hartono, R.D. Puspitasaria, A. Kurniawan, Pretreatment of Used-Cooking Oil as Feed Stocks of Biodiesel Production by Using Activated Carbon and Clay Minerals, International Journal of Renewable Energy Development, 3(1), 33-35 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Theivarasu, S. Mylsamy, Equilibrium and Kinetic adsorption studies of Rhodamine-B from aqueous solutions using cocoa (Theobroma cacao) shell as a new adsorbent, IJEST, 2, 6284-6292 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. Bello, M. Ahmad, T. Siang, Utilization of Cocoa Pod Husk for the removal of Remazol Black B reactive dye from aqueous solutions: kinetic, equilibrium and thermodynamic studies, Trends in Appl Sci Research, 6, 794-812 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ahmad, W. Daud, M. Ahmad, R. Radzi, Using cocoa (Theobroma cacao) shell-based activated carbon to remove 4-nitrophenol from aqueous solution: Kinetics and equilibrium studies, Chem. Eng. Journal, 178, 461–467 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ahmadpour, The preparation of activated carbon from macadamia nutshell by chemical activation, Carbon, 35, 1723-1732 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- F. Adekola, H. Adegoke, Adsorption of blue-dye on activated carbons produced from rice husk, coconut shell and coconut coirpith, Ife J. Sci., 7, 151-157 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jameel, A. Hussain, Removal of heavy metals from wastewater using activated rice husk carbon as adsorbent, Indian J. Environ. Protect, 29, 263-265 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Khan, M. Faizal, I. Abustan, M. Azmier, Effect of preparation conditions of activated carbon prepared from rice husk by ZnCl2 activation for removal of Cu (II) from aqueous solution, Int. J. Eng. Tech., 10, 27-31 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ramakrishnan, C. Namasivayam, Development and characteristics of activated carbons from jatropha husk, an agro industrial solid waste, by chemical activation methods, J. Environ. Eng. Manag., 19, 173-178 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Malarvizhi, N. Sulochana, Sorption isotherm and kinetic studies of methylene blue uptake onto activated carbon prepared from wood apple shell, J. Environ. Protect Sci., 2, 40-46 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Bal’burova, V.G. Shiretorova, E.V. Zoltoev, G.I. Khanturgaeva, Production of activated carbons from Pine Nutshells, Russ. J. Appl. Chem., 81, 162-164 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Aik, J. Qipeng, Adsorption of phenol by oilpalm-shell activated carbons, Adsorption, 13, 129-137 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Gueu, A.G. Adouby, Heavy metals removal in aqueous solution by activated carbon prepared from coconut shell and seed shell of the palm tree, J. Appl. Sci., 6, 2789-2793 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kadirvelu, M. Kavipriya, C. Karthika, N. Vennilamani, S. Pattabhi, Mercury (II) adsorption by activated carbon made from sago waste, Carbon, 42, 745-752 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Rahman, B. Saad, Utilisation of Guava seeds as a source of activated carbon for removal of Methylene blue from aqueous solution, Malay. J. Chem., 5, 8-14 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hayashi, T. Horikawa, I. Takeda, K. Muroyama, F. NasirAni, Preparing activated carbon from various nutshells by chemical activation with K2CO3, Carbon, 40, 2381-2386 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Moreno, F. Carrasco, M.V. Lopez, M.A. Alvarez, Chemical and physical activation of olive-mill waste water to produce activated carbons, Carbon, 39, 1415-1420 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Rachmat, A.D. Agustin, D.D. Risanti, Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) pod-based activated carbon by acid activation, 2nd International Seminar on Science and Technology (submitted) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Sharma, B. Singh, S.N. Upadhyay, Advancements in development and characterization of biodiesel: a review, Fuel, 87, 2355-2373 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Chuna, S. Husseinsyaha, H. Osmana, Development of Biocomposites from Cocoa Pod Husk and Polypropylene: Effect of Filler Content and 3-Aminopropyltriethoxylsilane, Polymers from Renewable Resources, Vol. 5, No. 4: 139-156 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.