E3S Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018ASTECHNOVA 2016 International Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 June 2018|
- Susetyo Hario Putero, Haryono Budi Santosa and Widya Rosita, 2012, Challenge in the Public Acceptance and Cooperation on the Verge of Building the First Nuclear Power Plant in Indonesia, Proc. Of the 2012 20th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering Collocated with the ASME 2012 Power Conference, ASME, Anaheim. [Google Scholar]
- Widya Rosita, Anung Muharini, Ester Wijayanti, Susetyo Hario Putero, 2015, The Role of Universitas Gadjah Mada on Forming Public’s Perception about Nuclear in Indonesia through Community Empowerment Programs, Paper presented in 2015 Women in Nuclear Annual Meeting, Vienna. [Google Scholar]
- Asia’s Nuclear Energy Growth, Available on http://www.world-nuclear.org/ (accessed on 2nd April 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Susetyo Hario Putero, et.al., 2014, The Role of Universitas Gadjah Mada in the Recent Global Nuclear Security, Proc. of the 3rd Applied Science for Technology Application, ASTECHNOVA 2014 International Energy Conference, Yogyakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Anhar R. Antariksawan and Khairul, 2015, Nuclear Security Culture and Assessment: BATAN’s Experience, Paper presented in ASTECHNOVA 2015 International Energy Conference, Yogyakarta. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.