E3S Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018ASTECHNOVA 2016 International Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 June 2018|
- A.C. Brades, F.S. Tobing, Development of Briquette from Eichornia Crasipess Solm, Chemical Engineering Department, Sriwijaya University, Palembang (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Paisal, M.S. Karyani, Quality Analysis of Biobriquette from Durian Skin, Ambon Polytechnic (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nurdjannah, Nutmeg Processing Technology, Agriculture Department (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Erawati.W.B. Sediawan, Modification of the Mechanism in Pyrolysis Kinetic Reaction of Bagasse, Chemical Engineering Department, Universitas Gadjah Mada (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.O. Adekunle, J.S. Ibrahim, E.I. Kucha, Br.J. Appl.Sci.Technol 7, 114-123 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Veeresh, J. Narayana, Univ. J.Envi. Res.Tech 2, 575-581 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Sastry, J. Bridge, A. Brown, R. Williams, Biomass Briquette : A Sustainable and Environment Friendly Energy Option for the Caribbean, Fifth International Symposium on Energy, Puerto Rico Energy Center-Laccei Puerto Rico (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Sengar, A. Mohod, Y. Khandetod, S. Patil, A.D. Chendake, Intl. J. Energy Engineering 2, 28-34 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Tumuluru, C.T. Wright, K.L. Kenney, J.R. Hess, A Technical Review on Biomass Processing: Densification, Prepocessing, Modeling, and Optimization, 3-5 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Varfolomeev, A. Grachev, Thermal Analysis and Calorimetric Study of The Combustion of Hydrolytic Wood Lignin and Products of Its Pyrolysis, Kazan National Research Technological University (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.