E3S Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2018ASTECHNOVA 2017 International Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 June 2018|
- Y. A. Çengel and M. A. Boles, Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach 8th Ed. (McGraw-Hill Education, New York, NY, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Martin, “Steam Turbines for Power Generation”, in K. R. Rao (ed.), Energy and Power Generation Handbook: Established and Emerging Technologies (ASME Press, New York, NY, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Emmanouilidis and P. Pistofidis, “Wireless Condition Monitoring and Embedded Novelty Detection”, in J. E. Amadi-Echendu, K. Brown, R. Willett, and J. Mathew (eds.), Definitions, Concepts and Scope of Engineering Asset Management (Springer-Verlag, London, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Y. Iriyanto, Analysis of Steam Turbine Performance at the Generating Unit 2 of the Asamasam Power Generating Plant (transl. unpublished Final Project Report) (Department of Mechanical Eng., Lambung Mangkurat University, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. E. P. Box, D. E. Coleman, and R. V. Baxley, Jr. “A comparison of statistical process control and engineering process control” Journal of Quality Technology, 29 (1997): 128-130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Gitlow, A. J. Oppenheim, R. Oppenheim, and D. M. Levine, Quality Management 3rd Ed. (McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- N. Fujisawa, S. Matsuo, Y. Yamamoto, and K. Nonaka, “Thermal power plant asset management with asset-centric data model”, Fujitsu Sci. Tech. J. 50 (2014): 76-84. [Google Scholar]
- J. F. MacGregor, H. Yu, S. G. Munoz, and J. Flores-Cerrilo, “Data-based latent variable methods for process analysis, monitoring and control”, Computers and Chemical Eng. 29 (2005): 1217- 1223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Pan, D. Flynn, and M. Cregan, “Statistical model for power plant performance monitoring and analysis”, Universities Power Eng. Conf. (2007): 121-126. [Google Scholar]
- A. Agresti, Categorical Data Analysis 2nd Ed. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, 2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.