E3S Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2018ASTECHNOVA 2017 International Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 June 2018|
- Commercial building energy consumption survey, EIA, Washington DC (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Wang X., Tjalkens T., Limnartz J.P., Smart Office Lighting Control Using Occupancy Sensors, Networking, Sensing, and Control (ICNSC), IEEE 14th International Conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Liu J., Zhang W., Chu X., Liu Y., Fuzzy logic controller for energy savings in a smart LED lighting system considering lighting comfort and daylight, Energy and Buildings 127, 95–104 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miranda A.C., Castaño V.M., Smart frost control in greenhouses by neural networks models, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 137, 102–114 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Labeodan L., De Bukker C., Resemann A., and Zeiler W., On the Application of Wireless Sensor and Actuators Network in Existing Buildings for Occupancy Detection Occupancy-driven Lighting Control, Energy and Building 127, pp 75-83 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caicedo D., Pandharipande A., Sensor-Driven Lighting Control with Illumination and Diming Constrains, IEEE Sensors Journal 15(9), pp. 5169-5176 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z., Tan Y.K., Illumination control of LED systems based on neural network model and energy optimization algorithm, Energy and Buildings 62, 514–521 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.