E3S Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2018ASTECHNOVA 2017 International Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||29 June 2018|
- M. Committee, IEEE Trial-Use Standard Definitions for the Measurement of Electric Power Quantities Under Sinusoidal, Nonsinusoidal, Balanced, The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., vol. 40, no.3. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- “Ubidots Official Website.” [Online]. Available: https://ubidots.com/. [Google Scholar]
- D.-J. Won, I.-Y. Chung, J.-M. Kim, S.-I. Moon, J.-C. Seo, and J.-W. Choe, Development of power quality monitoring system with central processing scheme, IEEE Power Eng. Soc. Summer Meet. 2002, vol. 2, pp. 915–919 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Arduino Website.” [Online]. Available: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/arduinoBoardMega2560/. [Google Scholar]
- “Nextion Intelligent Display.” [Google Scholar]
- D. Anggraini, Green School’s Energy Audit Report, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Akuo Energy Indonesia, “Annual review - PV power station, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Group, A Strategic Roadmap for Sustainable Energy Management and Energy Efficiency for Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Manufacturing Operations, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.-C. Leou, Y.-C. Chang, and J.-H. Teng, A Webbased Power Quality Monitoring System, vol. 0, no. C, pp. 1504–1508 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.