E3S Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2018ASTECHNOVA 2017 International Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 June 2018|
- Y. Ohya and K. Abe, An Investigation of Flow Fields around Flanged Diffusers Using CFD, J. Wind. Eng. Indus. Aero., vol. 92, no. 3-4, pp. 315 – 330 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. O. L. Hansen, N. N. Sorensen and R. G. J. Flay, Effect of Placing a Diffuser around a Wind Turbine, J. Wind Energy, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 207-213 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. J. W. Van Bussel, The Science of Making More Torque from Wind: Diffuser Experiments and Theory Revisited, J. Physics.: Conf. Ser., vol. 75. [Google Scholar]
- K. Abe, M. Nishida, A. Sakurai, Y. Ohya, H. Kihara, E. Wada and K. Sato, Experimental and Numerical Investigations Flow Fields Behind a Small Wind Turbine with a Flanged Diffuser, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., vol. 93, no. 12, pp. 951-970 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Phillips, P. J. Richards, and R. G. J. Flay, CFD Modelling and the Development of the Diffuser Augmented Wind Turbine, Wind Stuct., vol. 5, pp. 267-276 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ohya, T. Karasudani, A. Sakurai, A. Ken-ichi and M. Inoue, Development of a Shrouded Wind Turbine with Flanged Diffuser, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., pp. 524-539 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Matsushima, S. Takagi, and S. Muroyama, Characteristics of the highly efficient propeller type small wind turbine with a diffuser, Renew. Energy., vol. 31, pp. 315-330 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chaker, M. Kardous, F. Aloui and S. Ben Nasrallah, The Relationship Between Open Angle and Aerodynamics Performances of DAWT, in The 4th International. Renew. Energy. Congress, Tunisia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ten Hoopen, Master of Science Thesis: An Experimental and Computational, Delft University of Technology (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ohya, Takashi Karasudani, A Shrouded Wind Turbine Generating High Output Power with Windlens Technology, Energies., vol. 3, pp. 634-649 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.