E3S Web Conf.
Volume 44, 201810th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- L. Kong, W. Yuan, N. Zhu, Procedia Engineering, 146 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rysanek, Second law performance analysis of a large thermal energy storage vessel using CFD, Master's Thesis. (Queen's University Kingston, Ontario, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shaarawy, M. Lightstone, Sol. Energy Eng. 138 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Singh, J. Chaudhari, IJRITCC, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Inc, A., Fluent software and documentation [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Haller, C.A. Cruickshank, W. Streicher, S.J. Harrison, E. Andersen, S. Furbo, Sol. Energy, 83 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H.O. Njoku, O.V. Ekechukwu, S.O. Onyegegbu, Heat and mass transfer, 50 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hahne, Y. Chen, Sol. Energy, 64 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. Panthalookaran, CFD-Assisted Characterization and Design of Hot Water Seasonal Heat Storages, Ph.D. Thesis. (University of Stuttgart, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.