E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 201810th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- J.L. Tangler, D.M. Somers, NREL airfoil families for HAWT's, WINDPOWER'95, Washington D.C. Proc., 117-123 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Zhu, W.Z. Shen, J.N. Sørensen, Integrated airfoil and blade design method for large wind turbines, Renewable Energy, 70, 172-183 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Timmer, R.P.J.O.M. van Rooij, Summary of the Delft University Wind Turbine Dedicated Airfoils, Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 125, 488-496 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.O.L. Hansen, C.M. Velte, S. Øye, R. Hansen, N.N. Sørensen, J. Madsen, R. Mikkelsen, Aerodynamically shaped vortex generators, Wind Energy, 19, 563-567 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Fuglsang, C. Bak, Status of the Risø wind turbine airfoils, presented at the European Wind Energy Conference, Madrid (2003) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bertagnolio, N. Sørensen, J. Johansen, P. Fuglsang, Wind Turbine Airfoil Catalogue, Forskningscenter Risoe. Risoe-R; No. 1280(EN) (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sarlak Chivaee, Large Eddy Simulation of an SD7003 Airfoil: Effects of Reynolds number and Subgrid-scale modeling, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 854, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lichota, M. Lasek: Maximum Likelihood Estimation: A method for flight dynamics - Angle of attack estimation, 14th International Carpathian Control Conference, Rytro, 218-221, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.