E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 201810th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_computing [Google Scholar]
- S. Murugesan, IT professional 10.1, 24–33 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mishra, Green Computing, Science Horizon, 21 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Harmon, N. Auseklis, Sustainable IT services: Assessing the impact of green computing practices, Management of Engineering & Technology, Portland International Conference on. IEEE (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mell, T. Grance, The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing, National Institute of Standards and Technology (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, T. Ngoc Cong, W. Yang, C. Tan, Y. Li, Y. Ding, Progress in electrical energy storage system: A critical review, Progress in Natural Science, 19, 291–312 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Luo, J. Wang, M. Dooner, J. Clarke, Applied Energy, 137, 511–536 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Joseph, M. Shahidehpour, Battery storage systems in electric power systems, ECE Department, Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago, Illinois, USA [Google Scholar]
- https://media.energa.pl/pr/358081/na-farmie-wiatrowej-energi-powstanie-najwiekszy-w-polsce-magazyn-energii?rss=true [Google Scholar]
- J. Greblicki, J. Kotowski, M, Ochla, J.Oko, SmartCloud Orchestrator-The First Implementation for Education in the world at WrUT, Computational Intelligence and Efficiency in Engineering Systems, 209–215 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.