E3S Web Conf.
Volume 45, 2018VI International Conference of Science and Technology INFRAEKO 2018 Modern Cities. Infrastructure and Environment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- S. Lach, L. Opyrchał. Jou. Wat. La. Dev. 33, 89 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kledyński. Mod. Build. Eng. 2, 54 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lach. Jou. Eco. Eng. 19, 150 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lach. Using the modified scalar product approach for testing the direction of seepage through the earth-fill dams (AGH University of Science and Technology Press, Krakow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fell R, M. Foster, M. Spannagle. Can. Geot. Jou. 37, 1000 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Fiedler, J. Gamdzyk, W. Jankowski, L. Opyrchał, S. Selerski, A. Wita., M. Wróblewski. Dam accidents and disaster-hazards, their causes and effects and preventive actions. (Monographs of the Institute of Meteorology and Water Management, Warsaw, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Materials of the Koronowo Hydroelectric Power Station [Google Scholar]
- S. Lach, L. Opyrchał. Wat. Engin. 77, 407 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Gibbons. Statistical methods for groundwater monitoring (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.