E3S Web Conf.
Volume 45, 2018VI International Conference of Science and Technology INFRAEKO 2018 Modern Cities. Infrastructure and Environment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- G. Bundyra-Oracz, D. Siemaszko-Lotkowska, “Zeolite-puzzolan additive to concrete”, Building industry, Production Engineering, Architecture, vol. 4, pp. 72-74, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1097-7: 2008 Investigations of mechanical and physical properties of aggregates-Part 7: Determination of filler density-Pycnometric method. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1097-6:2013-11 Investigations of mechanical and physical properties of aggregates-Part 6: Determination of particle density and water absorption. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 197-1:2012 Cement part 1: Composition, specyfications and conformity criteria for common cements. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1097-2:2010 Investigations of mechanical and physical properties of aggregates-Part 2: Methods for determining resistance to grinding. [Google Scholar]
- NO 17-A204:2015 Airfield concrete pavements-Requirements and test methods for cement concrete pavements. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12350-6:2011 Testing fresh concrete. Part 6: Density. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12350-2:2011 Testing fresh concrete. Part 2: Testing the consistency with the cone fall method. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12350-7:2011 Testing fresh concrete. Part 7: Air content-Pressure methods. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12390-1:2013 Testing hardened concrete-Part 1: Shape, dimensions and other requirements for specimens and moulds. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12390-2:2011 Testing hardened concrete-Part 2: Making and curing speciments for strength tests. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12390-7:2011 Testing hardened concrete-Part 7: Desity of hardened concrete. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12390-3:2011 Testing hardened concrete-Part 3: Compressive strenth of test specimens. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12390-6:2011 Testing hardened concrete-Part 6: Tensile splitting strength of test specimens. [Google Scholar]
- M. Linek, P. Nita “Pavement quality cement concrete of extended operational durability”, XXIX International Baltic Road Conference, Tallinn, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12390-5:2011 Testing hardened concrete-Part 5: Flexural strength of test specimens. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1542:2000 Products and systems for protection and repair of concrete structures-Test methods-Peel adhesion measurement [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 13892-3:2005 Methods for testing materials for undercoats-Part 3: Determination of abrasion resistance according to Bohme [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12390-8:2011 [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Glinicki, “Durability of concrete in road surfaces. Effect of microstructure, materials design, diagnostics” (in Polish), IBDiM, Warsaw, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Linek, “Surface concrete with improved parameters of physical and mechanical on the loads caused by forced temperature” (in Polish), PhD Thesis, Kielce, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.