E3S Web Conf.
Volume 45, 2018VI International Conference of Science and Technology INFRAEKO 2018 Modern Cities. Infrastructure and Environment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- S. Galas, A. Galas, L. Zvijakova, M. Slezingr, Environmental impact assessment proces in the V4 countries in the field of recreation and tourism, Conference on Public Recreation and Landscape Protection-with Nature Hand in Hand, Krtiny, Czech republic, Pages 45, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ondrejka Harbulakova, M. Zelenakova, M. Rysulova, Evaluation of Ecological Flow and Concentrations of Pollutants in Selected River Basin in Eastern Slovakia, Conference: 2nd International Conference on Efficient and Sustainable Water Systems Management toward Worth Living Development (EWaS) Procedia Engineering. 162, 98-105 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pelikán, M. Šlezingr, J. Marková, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies. 27 (2), 793-799. ISSN 1230-1485, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Markova, P. Pelikan, Public recreation and landscape protection-with nature hand in handConference: Conference on Public Recreation and Landscape Protection-with Nature Hand in Hand, 242-248, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Poórová, Z. Vranayová, Journal of Landscape Management. 2, 24-30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Šlezingr, L.A. Úradníček, Bankside trees and shrubs, CERM Brno 2003, 127 p, [Google Scholar]
- M. Zelenakova, V. Ondrejka Harbul’akova, Z. Karaszova, Soil erosion risk in the catchment area of the water reservoirs, Conference on Public Recreation and Landscape Protection-with Nature Hand in Hand, pts 1 and 2 Book Series: Public Recreation and Landscape Protection, Pages: 227-232 Published: 2015 [Google Scholar]
- M. Zelenakova, V. Harbulakova Ondrejka, Z. Kárászová, Journal of Landscape Management. 2, 30-38 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.