E3S Web Conf.
Volume 45, 2018VI International Conference of Science and Technology INFRAEKO 2018 Modern Cities. Infrastructure and Environment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions Green Infrastructure (GI)-Enhancing Europe’s Natural Capital /* COM/2013/0249 final, http://ec.europa.eu/environment/nature/ecosystems/strategy/index_en.html [Google Scholar]
- National Strategy of Regional Development 2010-2020: Regions, Cities, Rural Areas, Source: http://www.espon-usespon.eu/library,national-regional-development-strategy-2010-2020-regions-cities-rural-areas-nsrd-f7da [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure on the technical conditions which should be met by buildings and their location (Dz.U. 2017 poz. 2285) http://prawo.sejm.gov.pl/isap.nsf/DocDetails.xsp?id=WDU20170002285 [Google Scholar]
- Gawlik, B.M., Easton, P., Koop, S., Van Leeuwen, K., Elelman, R., (eds.), 2017, Urban Water Atlas for Europe. European Commission, Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg. 160 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Study of the Conditions and Directions of the Spatial Management of a Cracow Commune, nr CXII/1700/14.07.2014, https://www.bip.krakow.pl/?id=48. [Google Scholar]
- Lejcuś K. and others, Catalogue of good practices-principles of the sustainable management of waters rainfall from the surface of road lanes https://www.wroclaw.pl/srodowisko/files/dokumenty/8811/Katalog%20Dobrych%20Praktyk%20-%20drogi.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.