E3S Web Conf.
Volume 45, 2018VI International Conference of Science and Technology INFRAEKO 2018 Modern Cities. Infrastructure and Environment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- Energetic Efficiency Act, art. 2, pkt. 3, Dziennik Ustaw RP, 20.05.2016r., Warszawa. [Google Scholar]
- Communication from the Commission-Action Plan for Energy Efficiency: Realising the Potential, 19.10.2006, Brussels. [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency 2012/27/UE, 25.10.2012, Brussels. [Google Scholar]
- Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council, 23.07.2014, Brussels. [Google Scholar]
- Energetic Efficiency Act, 15.04.2011, Dziennik Ustaw Nr 94, Poz. 551 [Google Scholar]
- Sowa S., Gielniak J. Lighting control algorithms in a school venue using KNX system. Electrical Engineering No 96, s. 153-162, Poznań 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Sowa S., Kamińska A., 2018. Predicted reduction of energy consumption in the school building by lighting control with KNX system. Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, 2/2018, 193-197. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.