E3S Web Conf.
Volume 46, 20183rd International Conference on Energy and Environmental Protection
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 September 2018|
- Anifantis A.S., Performance assessment of photovoltaic, ground source heat pump and hydrogen heat generator in a stand-alone system for greenhouse heating, Chemical Engineering Transactions, 58, pp. 511-516, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dong X, Tian Q, Li Z., Experimental investigation on heating performance of solar integrated air source heat pump. Applied Thermal Engineering, 123, pp. 1013-1020, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo J., Wu J., Wang R., Li S., Experimental research and operation optimization of an air-source heat pump water heater, Applied Energy, 88, pp. 4128-4138, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang M., Wu J., Wang R., Research on the control laws of the electronic expansion valve for an air source heat pump water heater, Building and Environment, 46, pp. 1954-1961, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jung H., Kang H., Yoon W., Performance comparison between a single-stage and a cascade multi-functional heat pump for both air heating and hot water supply, Journal of Refrigeration, 36, pp. 1431-1441, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lachman P., Heat pumps in hybrid systems, InstalReporter, 4, pp. 27-30, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Miara M., Efficiency of heat pumps in real conditions of use, InstalReporter, 2, pp. 12-16, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Peng J., Li H., Zhang C., Performance comparison of air-source heat pump water heater with different expansion devices. Applied Thermal Engineering, 99, pp. 1190-1200, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Piwowarczyk Sz., Air heat pump for hot water, InstalReporter, 9, pp. 40-46, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Szreder M., Investigations into the influence of functional parameters of a heat pump on its thermal efficiency, TEKA Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agricultures, 13, pp. 191-196, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Szreder M., A field study of the performance of a heat pump installed in a low energy house, Applied Thermal Engineering, 71, pp. 596-606, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.