E3S Web Conf.
Volume 46, 20183rd International Conference on Energy and Environmental Protection
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 September 2018|
- Moir I., Seabridge A.: “Aircraft systems-Mechanical, electrical and avionics subsystem integration”, John Wiley & Sons, pp. 227-238, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Lempke, T.A., Design and analysis of a novel low loss homopolar electrodynamic bearing, Doctoral Thesis, KTH Electrical Engineering, Stockholm., (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Falkowski K., Gosiewski Z.: Analytical Method of the Magnetic Forces Estimation in passive Magnetic Bearings, The 8th International Conference on Motion and Vibration Control MOVIC 2006, Korea, September (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Falkowski K., Henzel M., Mazurek P., Magnetic suspension system for aircraft engine, 10th International Conference on Mechatronic Systems and Materials “MSM 2014”, July 7÷10, Opole, Poland, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Henzel M., Mazurek P.: “The analysis of the control system of the active magnetic bearing”, Electrodynamic and mechatronic systems, 3rd International Students Conference on Electrodynamics and Mechatronics (SCE III), IEEE, Opole (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Henzel M., Mazurek P. The rapid prototyping of active magnetic bearing, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Recent Advances in Automation, Robotics and Measuring Techniques, Springer, 267, pp. 155-166, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.