E3S Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018The 4th International Workshop on UI GreenMetric World University Rankings (IWGM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Issues and Innovation in Managing Setting and Infrastructure|
|Published online||08 August 2018|
- Azenha, M., J.C. Lino, B. Caires, BIM in Civil Engineering: design and construction, Lecture notes (in Portuguese), Integrated Master in Civil Engineering, UMinho (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Eastman, C., Teicholz, P., Sacks, R., Liston K., BIM Handbook: a guide to Building Information Modelling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers and Contractors. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Hoboken, New Jersey USA (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Roper, K., Payant, R., The Facility Management Handbook (4th Edition), McGraw-Hill Education (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Teicholz, P., BIM for facility Managers, Wiley (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Costa, A.A., Matos, B., Drumond, D., Rodrigues, I., Guia de Contratação BIM, CT197 BIM (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Azenha, M. J.C. Lino, Couto, J.P., BIM Teaching Strategies in Civil Engineering at the UMinho, In: the Proceedings of EDUBIM 2017, CESI Centre de Paris-Nanterre (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.