E3S Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018The 4th International Workshop on UI GreenMetric World University Rankings (IWGM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Issues and Innovation in Managing Setting and Infrastructure|
|Published online||08 August 2018|
- Greening Sustainability, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hazelkorn, The Effects of Rankings on Student Choices and Institutional Selectio, Dublin Institute of Technology (2012) [Google Scholar]
- News and Record, Enrollment is up 11%, News and Record of Greensboro (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Nyoman S. and R. F. Sari., Evaluating UI GreenMetric as a tool to support green universities development: assessment of the year 2011 ranking (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Preeminence 2020, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (2010) [Google Scholar]
- UI GreenMetric, UI GreenMetric World University Rankings (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.