E3S Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018The 4th International Workshop on UI GreenMetric World University Rankings (IWGM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Issues and Innovation in Managing Education|
|Published online||08 August 2018|
- Akib, N.A.M, Biodiversity in crisis: conservation challenges in the 21st century, Available online at https://cgss.usm.my/images/BIODIVERSITY_IN_CRISIS.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Christensen, C. M., Raynor, M. E., & McDonald, R. What is disruptive innovation, Harvard Business Review, 93(12), 44-53 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Geburek, T., & Turok, J., Conservation and management of forest genetic resources in Europe. Available online at http://forest-genetic-resourcestrainingguide.bioversityinternational.org/fileadmin/bioversit yDocs/Training/FGR_TG/additional_materials/Geb urekTurok/6InsituExsitu496-670.pdf (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Haum, R., & Petschow, U., Lead markets for environmental technologies: The case of the particulate filter for Diesel passenger cars. IÖW (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Holland, A., & Rawles, K., Walking the talk: Philosophy of conservation on the Isle of Rum. Worldviews: Global Religions, Culture, and Ecology, 8(2), 280-297 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kahneman, D., Thinking, fast and slow. Macmillan. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- King, A. A., & Baatartogtokh, B., How useful is the theory of disruptive innovation?. MIT Sloan Management Review, 57(1), 77. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Popescu, A. Innovative solutions to prevent and reduce water pollution by application of ecological textile finishing technologies and wastewater treatment. Available online at https://www.interregeurope.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/tx_tevprojects/library/Application%20o f%20ecological%20finishing%20and%20wastewate r%20treatment.pdf (2017) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, What a waste: a global review of solid waste management. Available online at http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTURBANDEVELOPMENT/Resources/336387-1334852610766/Chap3.pdf (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.