E3S Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018The 4th International Workshop on UI GreenMetric World University Rankings (IWGM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Issues and Innovation in Managing Transportation|
|Published online||08 August 2018|
- T. Litman, Evaluating Active Transport Benefits and Costs: Guide to Valuing Walking and Cycling Improvements and Encouragement Programs, Victoria Transport Policy Institute (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Frsyth, Urban Design International, What is a Walkable Place? The Walkability Debate in Urban Design, 20 (4), 274-292 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Daniel, S.N.M. Nor, M. Md Rohani, J. Prasetijo, M.Y. Aman, K. Ambak, MATEC Web of Conferences, Pedestrian Footpath Level of Service (FOOT-LOS) Model for Johor Bahru, 47, 03006 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Merrill, P. Burkhardt-Holm, C.H. Chang, M.S. Islam, Y. Chang, Education and Sustainability: Paradigms, Policies and Practices in Asia, Routledge (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Bain, B. Gray, D. Rodgers, Living Streets: Strategies for Crafting Public Space, John Wiley & Sons (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Victoria Walks, Developing a Walking Strategy: A Guide for Councils, Victoria Walks Inc. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, Environmental Health & Preventive Medicine, Effect of Forest Bathing Trips on Human Immune Function, 15 (1), 9-17 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Berto, Environmental Psychology, Exposure to Restorative Environments Helps Restore Attentional Capacity, 25 (3), 249-259 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Berman, J. Jonides, S. Kaplan, Psychological Science, The Cognitive Benefits of Interacting with Nature, 19 (12), 1207-1212 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Shaheen, Susan A., & Lipman, Timothy E. Reducing Greenhouse Emissions and Fuel Consumption: Sustainable Approaches for Surface Transportation. IATSS Research, 31(1), 6-20. (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Des McKibbin. The Wider Contribution of Cycling and Its Potential to Replace Car Journeys. Research and Information Service Research Paper: Nothern Ireland Assembly (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Rohani, Munzilah Bus driving behaviour and fuel consumption University of Southampton, Faculty of Engineering and the Environment, Doctoral Thesis, 405pp. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Public Transport Team Accessible Bus Stop Design Guidance, Transport for London, Report, 51pp (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.