E3S Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018SOLINA 2018 - VII Conference SOLINA Sustainable Development: Architecture - Building Construction - Environmental Engineering and Protection Innovative Energy-Efficient Technologies - Utilization of Renewable Energy Sources
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||13 August 2018|
- A. Lucas, (Ancient Egyptian materials and industries, 54,1962) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. J. Wüst, J. McLane, (Rock deterioration in the Royal Tomb of Seti I, Valley of the Kings, Luxor, Egypt [in:] EG 58, 175-178, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.-P. Aubry, W.A. Berggren, Ch. Dupuis, H. Ghaly, D. Ward, Ch. King, R. W. O. Knox, K. Ouda, M. Youssef and W. F. Galal, (Pharaonic necrostratigraphy:a review of geological and archaeological studies in the Theban Necropolis, Luxor, West Bank, Egypt TN 21, 241, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Arnold (Building in Egypt. Pharaonic stone masonry, 28, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bloxam, (2010 Quarrying and Mining (Stone). In Willeke Wendrich (ed.), UCLA, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Klemm and D. Klemm, (Stones and quarries in ancient Egypt, 23, 135 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Harrell and P. Storemyr, (Ancient Egyptian quarries - an illustrated overview [in] N. Abu-Jaber, E. G. Bloxam, P. Degryse and T. Heldal (eds.) (QuarryScapes: ancient stone quarry landscapes in the Eastern Mediterranean, GS,12, 18, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kurz, (Graffiti de la montagne Thébaine II, 6, pl 215, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- OÖ. Aydan, H. Tano, M. Geniş, I. Sakamato, M. Hamada, S. Yoshimura, (Environmental and rock mechanics investigations for the restoration of tomb of Amenophis III. Egypt Joint Symposium New Horizons [in] GGEGE, 152, 244, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. J. Wüst, J. McLane Rock deterioration in the Royal Tomb of Seti, I, Valley of the Kings, Luxor, Egypt [in:] EG 58, 178, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Jaritz, (Untersuchungen im Totentempel des Merenptah in Theban [in:] AÖBA 16, 25-27, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nishimoto, S. Yoshimura, J. Kondo, (Hieratic Inscriptions from the Quarry at Qurna in interim Report, [in] BMSAES I, 20-22, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pawlikowski, (Examination of the patina coating of natural Theban limstones as well as blocks of Hatshepsut Temple, Upper Egypt [in:] AS in Archaeology, 9, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.