E3S Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018SOLINA 2018 - VII Conference SOLINA Sustainable Development: Architecture - Building Construction - Environmental Engineering and Protection Innovative Energy-Efficient Technologies - Utilization of Renewable Energy Sources
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 August 2018|
- S.W. Lee, Ch.H. Lim, E. Bin Salleh, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wójcik, Izolacje 11/12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C518-17: Standard Test Method for Steady-State Thermal Transmission Properties by Means of the Heat Flow Meter Apparatus [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C1045-07(2013): Standard Practice for Calculating Thermal Transmission Properties Under Steady-State Conditions [Google Scholar]
- LaserComp FOX314: Instrukcja obsługi. PARSER Sp. z o.o. [Google Scholar]
- Reflective Insulation. Radiant Barriers and Radiation Control Coatings, RIMA, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Miller, D.S. Oscar, F. Seifaee, W.P. Goss, Conf. Therm. Insul. Mater. Test. Appl. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Queer, ASHVE Trans 38 (1932) [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Yarbrough, Materials for Energy Efficiency and Thermal Comfort in Buildings, (Woodhead Publishing, Sawston, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.