E3S Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018SOLINA 2018 - VII Conference SOLINA Sustainable Development: Architecture - Building Construction - Environmental Engineering and Protection Innovative Energy-Efficient Technologies - Utilization of Renewable Energy Sources
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 August 2018|
- Directive 2002/91/EC of The European Parliament and of The Council of 16 December 2002 on the energy performance of buildings [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2010/31/EU of The European Parliament and of The Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (recast) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tommerup, S. Svendsen, Energy savings in Danish residential building Stock. Energ Buildings 38, 618-626 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Pardo, C. Thiel, Evaluation of several measures to improve the energy efficiency and CO2 emission in the European single-family houses. Energ Buildings 49, 619-630, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lizana, Á. Barrios-Padura, M. Molina-Huelva, R. Chacartegui, Multi-criteria assessment for the effective decision management in residential energyretrofitting. Energ Buildings 129, 284-307 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Antipova, D. Boer, G. Guillén-Gosálbez, L. F. Cabeza, L. Jiménez, Multi-objective optimization coupled with life cycle assessment for retrofitting buildings. Energ Buildings 82, 92-99 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Panayiotou, S. A. Kalogirou, G. A. Florides, C. N. Maxoulis, A. M. Papadopoulos, M. Neophytou, P. Fokaides, G. Georgiou, A. Symeou, G. Georgakis, The characteristics and the energy behaviour of the residential building stock of Cyprus in view of Directive 2002/91/EC, Energ Buildings 42, 2083-2089 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ballarini, V. Corrado, Application of energy rating methods to the existing building stock: Analysis of some residential buildings in Turin. Energ Buildings 41, 790-800 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hurnik, A. Specjal, Z. Popiolek, W. Kierat, Assessment of single-family house thermal renovation based on comprehensive on-site diagnostics. Energ Buildings 158, 162-171 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Balaras, K. Droutsa, E. Dascalaki, Simon Kontoyiannidis, Heating energy consumption and resulting environmental impact of European apartment buildings. Energ Buildings 37, 429-442, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Szczeciński, Evaluation of selected elements of a residental building energy audit, West Pomeranian University of Technology Szczecin, master thesis, promoter dr inż. A. Stolarska, Szczecin (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dz. U. No. 75 of 2002, item 690 as amended, Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 April 2002 on technical conditions of buildings and their location [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.