E3S Web Conf.
Volume 51, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||New Energy Development and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||24 August 2018|
- Al-Salem K. (2008), “Interactive Coastal Information System for Kuwait's Territorial Waters Phase II: Website site for online Hydrodynamic Predictions”. Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research. Report KISR 9485 Kuwait 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Salem K. and Al-Rashed A., 2016. “Updating the Database of KISR's Coastal Information System (CIS) by Using Numerical Techniques”. Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research. Report KISR 13793. Kuwait 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Rakha K. and Al-Salem K., (2007) “Interactive Coastal Information System for Kuwait's Territorial Waters Phase I: Hindcast of wave, water levels and current”. Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (EC026C). Kuwait 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Naser, W. E.; Al-Naser, N. W. The Status of Renewable Energy in the GCC Countries. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2011, 15 (6), 3074-3098. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Nassar. W.; Alhajraf S. A.; Al-Enizi, A.; Al-Awadhi, L. Potential Wind Power Generation in the State of Kuwait. Renewable Energy. 2005, 30, 2149-2161. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meishen Li, Xianguo Li. (2005). MEP-type distribution function: a better alternative to Weibull function for wind speed distributions. Renewable Energy; 30: 1221-1240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Egbert Boeker, Rienk Van Grondelle (1999). Environmental Physics. Second edition. John Wiley & SONS, LTD. [Google Scholar]
- Ramrez P, Carta JA. (2005). The use of wind probability distributions derived from the maximum entropy principle in the analysis of wind energy. A case study. Energy Conversion and Management; 1-14 [Google Scholar]
- Celik AN. (2003). A statistical analysis of wind power density based on the Weibull and Rayleigh models at the southern region of Turkey. Renewable Energy; 29: 593-604. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Perez IA, Garcia MA, Sanchez ML, Torre de B. (2004). Analysis of height variations of sodar-derived wind speeds in Northern Spain. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics; 92: 875-894. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed Shata AS, Hanitsch R. (2005). Evaluation of wind energy potential and electricity generation on the coast of editerranean Sea in Egypt. Renewable Energy; 1-20. [Google Scholar]
- Celik AN. (2004). On the distributional parameters used in assessment of the suitability of wind speed probability density functions. Energy Conversion and Management; 45: 1735-1747. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Mohamad A, Karmeh. (2003): Wind energy potential in Syria. Renewable Energy; 28: 1039-1046. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Salem K., Rakha K. 2005. “Verification of a WAM Model for the Arabian Gulf”. Submitted to Arabian Coast 2005 Conference at Dubai 15 October 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.