E3S Web Conf.
Volume 51, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Remediation and Quality Assessment|
|Published online||24 August 2018|
- Chao Ye, Ruishan Chen, Mingxing Chen 2015 The impacts of Chinese Nian culture on air pollution, Sustainable Cities and Society, v 31, p 26-36, May 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Mimura, Tatsuya, Ichinose, Takamichi, Yamagami and Satoru 2014 Airborne particulate matter (PM2.5) and the prevalence of allergic conjunctivitis in Japan, Science of the Total Environment, v 487, n 1, p 493-499, July 15, 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, A. Ebenstein, M. Greenstone, H. Li Evidence on the impact of sustained exposure to air pollution on life expectancy from China's Huai River policy Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A., 110 (2013), pp. 12936-12941, 10.1073/pnas.1300018110 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yunhan Wang, Hao Wang, Changzhong Zhao, Yi Zhang 2015 Advanced Materials Research, v 1092-1093, 1025-8, 2015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SEKIKAWA T, ABE T, OGASAWARA M, SHIBAYAMA H 2016-61682LWO2016153046-A1; KR2017125968-A [Google Scholar]
- M Mahadi, NA Mohd Ami, M Ab Rahim, MS Abdul Majid 2015 Applied Mechanics and Materials, v 786, 367-71, 2015 DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.786.367 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Johnson, Process Control Instrumentation Technology, Prentice Hall., Upper SaddleRiver, New Jersey, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.