E3S Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2018CSSPO International Conference 2018: Towards Inclusive & Sustainable Agriculture – Harmonizing Environmental, Social and Economic Dimensions: Is it Possible?
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 August 2018|
- Mawardiana, Sufardi, and E. Husen, The Effect of biochar residue and NPK fertilizer to nitrogen dynamics, soil chemical character and paddy yield (Oryza sativa L.) on third planting season. Jurnal Manajemen Sumberdaya Lahan 2 (3). pp. 255-260, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pramono, Study on the use of organic material on paddy field. J. A 6 (1). pp 11-14, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Rostaliana, P., Prawito, P., dan Turmudi, E, Utilization of biochar for land quality improvement with the indicators of maize and gogo paddy on land and fire fuel system. J. N. E. M. R 1, No 3, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Czimczik CI, Masiello CA, Controls on black carbon storage in soils. G.B.C 21: GB3005, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Jeffery S, Verheijen FGA, van der Velde M, Bastos AC, A quantitative review of the effects of biochar application to soils on crop productivity using meta-analysis. J. A. E. E 144. pp175-187, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Oktalaseva, W., Hermansah., dan Nurwanita, E. P, The characteristics of soil fertility and nutrient potential from organic materials waste paddy harvest at some locations in west sumatera. Agriculture Faculty, Andalas University, Padang, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Mujisihono, R and T. Santosa, Direct seed crop technology and Legowo Planting System. Paper was presented on Engineering Production System of Rice Commodities and Palawija Seminar. Agriculture Institution, Province D.I Yogyakarta, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ikhwani, Pratiwi GR, Paturrohman E, and Makarim AK. 2013, Increasing Rice Productivity through the Implementation of Jajar Legowo Planting System. J.P.F.S 8, No 2, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Research Centre for Agricultural Technology Jambi, Legowo planting system for paddy, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.