E3S Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2018CSSPO International Conference 2018: Towards Inclusive & Sustainable Agriculture – Harmonizing Environmental, Social and Economic Dimensions: Is it Possible?
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||27 August 2018|
- M. Canakci, and H. Sanli, Biodiesel production from various feedstocks and their effects on the fuel properties. J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 35: 431-441 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Energy, Biodiesel Handling and Use Guide, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Chupka, L. Fouts, J.A. Lennon, T.L. Alleman, D.A. Daniels, R.L. McCormick, Saturated monoglyceride effects on low-temperature performance of biodiesel blends. Fuel Processing Technology 118 302-309 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Edith, R.B. Janius, and R. Yunus, Factors affecting the cold flow behaviour of biodiesel and methods for improvement-A review. Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology, 20(1), 1-14, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Chupka, L. Fouts, and R.L. McCormick, Effect of low-level impurities on low-temperature performance properties of biodiesel, Energy Environ. Sci. 5 8734-8742, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fredrick, I. Foubert, J. De Van Sype and K. Dewettinck,. Influence of monoglycerides on the crystallization behavior of palm oil, Crystal Growth and Design, 8(6), 1833-1839 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A.H. Altaie, R.B. Janius, Y.H Taufiq-Yap, U. Rashid, Basic properties of methyl palmitate-diesel blends. Fuel 193 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Chupka, J. Yanowitz, G. Chiu, T.L. Alleman, and R.L. McCormick, Effect of Saturated Monoglyceride Polymorphism on Low-Temperature Performance of Biodiesel. Energy Fuels 2011 25 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.