E3S Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2018CSSPO International Conference 2018: Towards Inclusive & Sustainable Agriculture – Harmonizing Environmental, Social and Economic Dimensions: Is it Possible?
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||27 August 2018|
- P. Bondioli, N. Cortesi and C. Mariani, Identification and quantification of steryl glucosides in biodiesel, European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology 110(2):120-6, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Chupka, L. Fouts, J. Lennon, T. Alleman, D. Daniels, R. Mccormick, Saturated monoglyceride effects on low-temperature performance of biodiesel blends. Fuel Processing Technology ; 118:302-9, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dufey, Biofuels Production, Trade, and Sustainable Development: Emerging Issues. London, (International Institute for Environment and Development, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- RO. Dunn, Effects of minor constituents on cold flow properties and performance of biodiesel. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science; 35(6):481-9. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GAIKINDO. Bio Diesel B20 Movement (Technical Concern). (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tang, S. Salley, K. Simonng, Fuel properties and precipitate formation at low temperature in soy-, cottonseed-, and poultry fat-based biodiesel blends. Fuel 87(13-14):3006-17, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.