E3S Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2018CSSPO International Conference 2018: Towards Inclusive & Sustainable Agriculture – Harmonizing Environmental, Social and Economic Dimensions: Is it Possible?
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||27 August 2018|
- S.C, Korcher, Tropical Crops, a text book of economic Macmillan Publishers, (New Delhi, India, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- G. David and J. Adamu, Crops of the Drier Region of Tropics, (Longman Press. 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Helfand, S.M.: Farm Size and the Determinant of Production Efficiency in the Brazilian Centre-West Proceeding of the 25th International Conference of Agricultural Economics, Durban, South Africa, 16th-22nd August, 2003, Pp 605-612, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Muhammad, B. Economic Analysis of Cotton Production in Gassol Local Taraba State. Unpublished PGD Thesis Agricultural Economics, Federal University of Technology, Yola, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- CBN: Statistical Bulletin Vol. 18, December (2007) [Google Scholar]
- RMRDC, (2004): Report on Survey of selected Agricultural Raw Materials in Nigeria Federal Ministry of Agriculture FCT Abuja, Nigeria. [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Mshelia, Economic Analysis of Cotton Production in Nigeria. A Case Study of Afcott Out-growers Scheme in Adamawa State. Unpublished M.Sc. Agric Economics Thesis. University of Ibadan. Pp 15-18 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- C.D.C.: Minutes of industrial Meeting of the Cotton Development Committee held at the Ministry’s Conference Room, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural [Google Scholar]
- Development, Area II Garki, Abuja on Tuesday 30th August 2005. [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Argbokam, Resuscitating Agricultural Production (Cocoa, Cotton, Groundnut, Palm oil and Rubber for Export. A paper presented at the 10th Annual Conference of zonalresearch units of the Central Bank of Nigeria, On the theme, Endowment, growth and Macro-Economic Management in Nigeria: held in Oweri: June 4th-8th (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aminu, Economic Analysis of Cotton Production in Numan Local Government Area of Adamawa State, Unpublished B. Agric Tech., Agricultural Economics and Extension, Federal University of Technology, Yola, Pp 45-46 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Gbadegesin and E. Uyoubisere, Cotton Production in Nigeria. Extension Bulleting No. 14, Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria (1994) [Google Scholar]
- USDA: United State Department of Agriculture, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- ICAC: Supply and Distribution of Cotton Worldwide 2(1): 1, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Ibrahim, Economic of Sole Cotton Production in Lau Local Govt. Area of Taraba State, Nigeria. Unpublished M.Sc. Agric Economics Thesis, Federal University of Technology, Yola. Pp 29-40 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Taraba State Official Dairy. Ministry of Education, Taraba State, Nigeria, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- National Population Commission, Republic of Nigeria Official Gazette, Printed and Published by the Federal Government Printer, Lagos, Nigeria. No. 24 Vol. 94, 15th May, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Adebayo and J.K. Olayemi, Application of Goal Programming to Resource Allocation Behaviour of Dairy Producers in Adamawa State, Nigeria. Journal of Sustainable Development and Environment 1: 60-69, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- X. Xu and S.R. Jeffery, Efficiency and Technical Progress in Traditional and Modern Agriculture Evidence from Rice Production in China Agricultural Economics 18: 157-165, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Ojo and P.B. Imoudu, Productivity and Technical Efficiency: A Comparative Analysis of oil Palm Farms in Ondo State, Journal of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, 1: 40-46, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Battese and T.J. Coelli, Frontier Production Functions, Technical Efficiency and Panel Data”. Journal of Econometrics 38: 387-399, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Orgundari, S.O. Ojo and I.A. Ajibefun, Economics of Scale and Cost Efficiency in Small Maize Production. Empirical Evidences from Nigeria. Journal of Social Sciences 13(2): 131-136, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Bravo-Ureta and L. Reiger, Dairy farm Efficiency Measurement using Stochastic frontier and Neo-Classical Duality. America Journal of Agricultural Economics 73: 421-428, (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Coelli, A Guide to Frontier Version 4.1: A Computer Programme for Stochastic Frontier Production and Cost Function Estimation. Department of Econometrics, (University of New England, Armadale, NSW 2351, Australia, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ajibefun, Investigation of Technical Inefficiency of Production of Firms Under the National Directorate of Employment in Ondo State, Applied Tropical Agriculture: 3: 15-28, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ibrahim, Resource use efficiency in small-scale cotton production in Adamawa State, Nigeria. Unpublished M.Sc Agric Economics Thesis, University of Maiduguri. Pp 50-55, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Alabi and M.B. Aruna, Technical efficiency of Family Poultry Production in Niger-Delta, Nigeria. Journal of Central European Agriculture, 06 (4): 531-538, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Oluwatayo, A.B. Sekumade and S.A. Adesoji, Resource Use Efficiency of Maize Farmers in Rural Nigeria: Evidence from Ekiti State. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 4(1): 91-99 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yilmaz and B. Ozkan, Economic Analysis of Land Tenure Systems in cotton Production in Turkey, International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 6(60): 1023-1025, (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.