E3S Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2018CSSPO International Conference 2018: Towards Inclusive & Sustainable Agriculture – Harmonizing Environmental, Social and Economic Dimensions: Is it Possible?
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||27 August 2018|
- D. F. Larson, Policy Research Working Paper 1654, Washington DC, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rifin, IAAE, Beijing, (August, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Harjanti, The Impact of Palm Oil Price Swings on Household Welfare: The Case of Indonesia, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Nazlioglu and Ugur Soytas, Oil price, agricultural commodity prices, and the dollar: A panel cointegration and causality analysis, Energy Economics, 34.4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- OAE. Thailand Foreign Agricultural Trade Statistics 2016 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Office of Agricultural Economics Research. Strategic of Oil Palm Industry 2004-2029 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. Tracey-White, Market Infrastructure Planning: A Guide for Decision Makers, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Applanaidu, F. M. Arshad, M. N. Shamsudin, Z. Yusop, ICBER, Sarawak, (March, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Jiménez-Rodríguez, Macroeconomic structure and oil price shocks at the industrial level, International Economic Journal, 25 (1), 173-189 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rafiq, P. Sgro and N. Apergis, Asymmetric oil shocks and external balances of major oil exporting and importing countries. Energy Economics, 56, 42-50 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. P. A. Brown, M. K. Yücel, QREF, 42, 193-208, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lardic, and V. Mignon, Oil prices and economic activity: An asymmetric cointegration approach. Energy Economics, 30(3), 847-855 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Balach, B.T. Matemilola, L. Chin, A. Baloch, EEL, 15, 15-24, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Yu, D. A. Bessler, S. Fuller, AAEA Annual Meeting, California, (July, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- K. Chuangchid, A. Wiboonpongse, S. Sriboonchitta, C. Chaiboonsri, IJMS, 4, 54-65, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Barsky & L. Kilian. Oil and the Macroeconomy since the 1970s. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 18 (4), 115-134 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. A. Hameed, F. M. Arshad, IBBC, Sabah, (December, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. Abdullah, M. B. Wahid, World palm oil supply, demand, price and prospects: Focus on Malaysian and Indonesian palm oil industry, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V. Rungreunganun, S. Talabkaw, S. Cherdchoo-ngarm, A Mechanism to Analyze the Price of Palm Oil, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Engle & C.W. Granger, Co-integration and error correction: representation, estimation, and testing. Econometrica: journal of the Econometric Society, 251-276 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Hoffman & R.H. Rasche, Assessing forecast performance in a cointegrated system. Journal of Applied Econometrics, 11(5), 495-517 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Johansen, Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors, Journal of economic dynamics and control, 12(2-3), 231-254 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Johansen, K. Juselius, Oxf. Bull. Econ. Stat, 52, 169-210, (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J Granger, Developments in the study of cointegrated economic variables, Oxford Bulletin of economics and statistics, 48(3), 213-228 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Campiche, H. L. Bryant, J. W. Richardson, J. L. Outlaw, AAEA Annual Meeting, Portland, (July-August, 2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.