E3S Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2018CSSPO International Conference 2018: Towards Inclusive & Sustainable Agriculture – Harmonizing Environmental, Social and Economic Dimensions: Is it Possible?
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||27 August 2018|
- Blacksmith Institute And Green Cross Switzerland. The worlds worst 2013, the top ten toxic threats cleanup, progress, and ongoing challenges. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ait-Kadi. Water for development and development for water: realizing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Vision. Aquatic Procedia 6, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.Y. Soetrisno. status and characteristics of pollution in the Citarum Cascade Reservoir. Journal of Environmental Technology 2, 2 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. Juwana, N. Muttil, B.J.C. Perera. Uncertainty and sensitivity analysis of West Java Water Sustainability Index-A case study on Citarum catchment in Indonesia. Ecological Indicators 61, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kurniasih, N. Journal of Environmental Technology, 5 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- K. Noda, K. Yoshida, H. Shirakawa, U. Surahman, K. Oki. Effect of land use change driven by economic growth on sedimentation in river reach in Southeast Asia. Journal of Agricultural Meteorology 73, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Sabrina, M. Halimi, & K. Komalasari. Implementasi Gerakan Citarum Bestari (GCB) dalam menumbuhkan civic responsibility terhadap lingkungan. Jurnal Civicus 20, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Trimmer, R.D. Cusick, J.S. Guest. Amplifying progress toward multiple development goals through resource recovery from sanitation. Environmental Science and Technology 51, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Satterhwaitte. A new urban agenda? Environment and Urbanization 18, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Thomsona, J. Koehlera. Performance-oriented monitoring for the water sdg-challenges, tensions and opportunities. Aquatic Procedia 6, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W.P. Cunningham, M.A. Cunningham. Environmental Science: A Global Concern, 12th ed. (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Miller, S. Spoolman. Environmental Science (Cengage Learning, Boston, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Engger, B.F. Smith. Environmental Science: A Study of Interelationship 12th ed. (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- The IUCN Programme 2005_2008: Many voices, one Earth, adopted at the World conservation Congress, Bangkok, Thailand, 17-25 November 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Akhmad, F., Alex, O. Journal of Development Economics 15, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Solong, H. A. Read Journal 8, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Magriasti, L. Proceeding the National Symposium on Regional Autonomy (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Brotosusilo, D. Utarai, A.A. Satria. Sustainability of water resources in the upstream watershedbased community engagement and multistakeholder cooperation. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 30 012018, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.