E3S Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2018CSSPO International Conference 2018: Towards Inclusive & Sustainable Agriculture – Harmonizing Environmental, Social and Economic Dimensions: Is it Possible?
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||27 August 2018|
- M. Singarimbun and S. Effendi, Survey Research Methods, (LP3ES, LP3ES, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Hayami and Ruttan, Agricultural Development An International Prespective, (The John Hopkins Press. Baltimore, London, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hubeis, Toward a Small Professional Industry in the Era of Globalization through Empowerment of Industrial Management. Scientific Oration Professor of Permanent Management Science Industry. Faculty of Agricultural Technology. IPB. Bogor. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hernanto, Agricultural Science, (Self-Help Publishers, Jakarta, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hadi and N.F. Fauzi, Development Opportunity of Sea-Based Agroindustry in Payangan Village Sumberjo Subdistrict of Ambulu Jember Regency, Journal of Marine Fisheries 7, (2) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Soejono, Pattern of Agroindustry-Based Marine Fisheries Development in Puger, District of Jember, In J-SEP 2, (1) (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.