E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- F F. Bai, Y. He, P. He. One - step synthesis of mono-dispersed antimony - doped tin oxide suspension, Materials Letters, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S G. Mei, W J. Ma, G L. Zhang, Transparent ATO/epoxy nanocomposite coating with excellent thermal insulation property, Micro&Nano Letters, 7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X Y. Zhang, L H. Ying, X Y. Liu, Study on the nanoATO based transparent heat - insulation silicone coating, Paint & Coatings Industry, 42(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Lina. Sun, Hong. Gao, Shengyang. Liu, Research progress of energy saving glass, Energy conservation, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- HJ. Tan, JZ. Zhang, Chunyue. Pan, Summary of building energy efficiency materials. Building energy efficiency, 37 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- YF. Leng, Hui. Zhao, Yuan. Zhang, Research on energy saving of residential buildings in hot summer and cold winter zone 65%, Building energy efficiency, 38 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Wenhong. Yu, Zhao. Yang, Low radiation glass, Energy saving, 2 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. Qu, JR. Song, J. Qin, Transparent thermal insula-tion coatings for energy efficient glass windows and curtainwalls, Energy and Buildings, 77 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Koebel, Y. Nadargi, C. Jimenez, Transparent, conducting ATO thin films by epoxide-initiated solgel chemistry: A highly versatile route to mixed-metal oxide films. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 4 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Thermal calculation code for glass curtain walls of building doors and windows, JGJ/T151-2008. [Google Scholar]
- Thermal insulation coatings for building glass, JG/T 338-2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.