E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Hu Xiaozhen, Yang Long. Regional differences in green total factor productivity growth and convergence analysis in China [J]. Finance and Economics Research, 37(2011): 123-134. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Baoqing. Environmental Regulation and Green Total Factor Productivity in China's Manufacturing Industry: An Empirical Study Based on International Vertical Specialization[J]. China Population, Resources and Environment, 22(2012): 60-66. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Chaofan. China's Industrial Green Total Factor Productivity and Its Influencing Factors: An Empirical Study Based on ML Productivity Index and Dynamic Panel Model [J]. Statistical Research, 33(2016): 53-62. [Google Scholar]
- LI Bin, GENG Yuan, LI Qian. Fiscal Decentralization, FDI and Green Total Factor Productivity: An Empirical Test Based on Panel Data Dynamic GMM Method [J]. International Trade Issues, 07(2016): 119-129. [Google Scholar]
- TAN Zheng, WANG Xueyi. Empirical study of interprovincial spatial learning effects of green total factor productivity[J]. China Polity, Resources and Environment, 26(2016): 17-24. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yingshi, Tian Yinhua, Luo Ying. Industrial structure upgrade, energy efficiency and green total factor productivity [J]. Finance and Economics Theory and Practice, 39 (2018): 118-126. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jie, Li Wen. China's Environmental Pollution and Local Government Tax Competition: An Analysis Based on Spatial Panel Data Model [J]. China Population, Resources and Environment, 23(2013): 81-88. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shenglan, Chu Shanbing, Shen Chen. Local government competition, environmental regulation and regional eco-efficiency [J]. World Economy, 37(2014): 88-110. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Pengjie. Environmental Regulation, Green Technology Efficiency and Pollution-Intensive Industry Transfer[J]. Finance and Economics Review, 02(2018): 11-18. [Google Scholar]
- Han Jing, Zhang Xin. Is Green Growth a Major Factor Affecting Officials' Promotion?--An Empirical Study Based on Provincial Panel Data from 2003 to 2014 [J]. Comparative Economic and Social Systems, 05(2016): 12-24. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Ying, Zhang Jie. Carbon emissions, green total factor productivity and economic growth [J]. Quantitative Economics and Technology Economics Research, 33(2016): 47-63. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bing, Liu Guangtian. Energy Saving and Emission Reduction and China's Green Economy Growth: A Perspective of Total Factor Productivity[J]. China Industrial Economy, 05(2015): 57-69. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Feng, Jie Jin. Research on the Growth Rate of Green Total Factor Productivity in China's Provinces[J]. Chinese Journal of Population Science, 02(2015): 53-62+127. [Google Scholar]
- Song Changqing, Liu Congfen, Wang Xiaojun. Measurement and Decomposition of Green Total Factor Productivity in China: 1985-2010[J]. Journal of Northwest A&F University (Social Science Edition), 14(2014): 120-127. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Baoqing. Environmental regulation and technological innovation [D]. Zhejiang University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Keliang, Yang Li, Cheng Yunhe. Factor utilization, energy saving and emission reduction and regional green total factor productivity growth[J]. Economic Management, 34(2012): 30-43. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.