E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Design Standard for Energy Efficiency of Public Buildings, GB 50189-2015. [Google Scholar]
- http://data.cma.cn/ [Google Scholar]
- H. Ying, “Evaluation of Tourism Climate Comfortableness in Xinjiang,” Hubei Agricultural Sciences 20, 4510-4512, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Zhou, “Analysis of Energy Consumption Level and Energy Saving Potential on Five-Star Hotel Building”, Tianjin University, China, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, L. Yang, “PRESENT ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND ENERGY SAVING ANALYSIS FOR STAR-RATED HOTELS IN XI'AN” ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY, 5, 408-411, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- X. Gao, D. Zhang, “Analysis of the rule of influence of hotel occupancy ratio on energy consumption”, Electric Technology and Civil Engineering (ICETCE), 2011 International Conference on. IEEE, 1009-1014. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- X.J. Zhao, S. G. Jiang, J. Yang, J.L. Zhang, “Research on Climatic Suitability and Optimization of Traditional Adobe House in Xinjiang Turpan area” Low Temperature Architecture Technology 8, 141-144, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Filimonau, J. Dickinson, D. Robbing, “Reviewing the carbon footprint analysis of hotels: Life Cycle Energy Analysis (LCEA) as a holistic method for carbon impact appraisal of tourist accommodation” Journal of cleaner production 17/18, 1917-1930, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.