E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Hongliang Liu, Fengzhong Cao, Yun Xu, Xu Song [J]. China environment management, 2015, 7 (04): 21-24. [Google Scholar]
- Jingming Wei, Guang Cao, Man Xiong, [J]. Heilongjiang resource economic district, 2006(09): 45-48. China mining industry [Google Scholar]
- Meadows, Donella H., et al. The Limits to Growth: A Report for the Club of Rome[M]. Project on the Predicament of Mankind. Universe Books, New York, 1972. [Google Scholar]
- Yuqian Zhang, Xiaofei Wang, Heilongjiang province economic and environment coordination policy[J]. China forestry industry, 2005(05): 21-22+33. [Google Scholar]
- Jiutian Feng, Jianzhong Yin, resource-environmenteconomic development policy[J]. China population, 2005(03): 135-139. [Google Scholar]
- Zhaoyan Meng, Xiaoyang Yuan, Hebei environment and economic coordination[J]. Shandong agricultural management, 2012, 29(03): 91-92. [Google Scholar]
- Zhongbin [J].tropical geography, 1999(02): 76-82. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Wang, Fanghua Tang, Dongting lake ecologyeconomic-sociology[J]. economiceograpphy, 2015, 35 (12): 161-167+202. [Google Scholar]
- Rongtian Zhang, huafu Jiao [J]. Yangtze River resource and environment, 2015, 24(05): 719-727. [Google Scholar]
- Grant Allan, Nick Hanley, Peter McGregor, Kim Swales, Karen Turner. The impact of increased efficiency in the industrial use of energy: A computable general equilibrium analysis for the United Kingdom[J]. Energy Economics, 2006, 29(4). [Google Scholar]
- XIONG Chuanhe, YANG Degang, HUO Jinwei, ZHAO Yannan. The relationship between energy consumption and economic growth and the development strategy of a low-carbon economy in Kazakhstan[J]. Journal of Arid Land, 2015, 7(05): 706-715. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ying Song, Panyang Lake ecology resource[D]. Jiangxi University of finance and economics, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Han Shengjuan, Zhu Jingping. Research on the Dynamic Relationship of the Energy-Economy-Environment (3E) System-Based on an Empirical Analysis of China[J]. Energy Procedia, 2011, 5. [Google Scholar]
- Na Ta, Xiaoli Ning, Wuhai ecology and economic coordination[J]. arid region resource and environment, 2017, 31(05): 94-99. [Google Scholar]
- C. Oliveira Henriques, C. Henggeler Antunes. Interactions of economic growth, energy consumption and the environment in the context of the crisis-A study with uncertain data[J]. Energy, 2012, 48(1). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.