E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- X. Hu. The Protection and Development of Traditional Ancient Villages--A Case Study of Shilin Village in Ningbo city[J]. Journal of Ningbo University, 18(4), 500-505(2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Luo. Analysis of the conservation and development of Chinese traditional ancient villages [J]. Shanghai Urban Planning, 90, 37-41 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zou. Transformation from Incremental Planning to Inventory Planning: Theory Analysis and Practice Response [J]. Urban Planning Review, 05, 12-19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhu. Discussion on Several Issues Concerning the Protection of Ancient Villages and Towns [J]. Construction of Xiaocheng Town, 02, 66-70 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang. Research on the Protection and Utilization of Traditional Ancient Villages--Taking Xiushui National Historical and Cultural Village as an Example [D]. Chongqing University(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.