E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- People's Republic of China Ministry of environmental protection [A]. Beijing:2010. [Google Scholar]
- State environmental protection department. 2015 China Environment Bulletin [EB/OL]. 2015-06-05. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Xingchan, Li Yaxin. Technology of denitrification and phosphorus removal in sewage [M]. Beijing: Chinese architecture Publishing House, 1998:123-128 [Google Scholar]
- Allgeieeer R J, Peterson W H, Juday C, et al. The anaerobic fermentation of lake deposits[J], 2007, Internatuonal Review of Hydrobiology. 26(5-6), 444-661. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Jun, Yang Xiushan, Peng Yongzhen. Microorganism and water treatment engineering [M]. Chemical Industry Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Francien Van Luijn, Paul C M, Boers Lambertus Lijklema. Anoxic N2 fluxes from freshwater sediments in the absence of oxidized nitrogen compounds[J]. Water Research, 1998, 32(2): 407-409. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lloyd M, Sarah K, John J, et al. Mechanisms of dinitrogen gas formation in anaerobic lagoons[J]. Advances in Enviromantal Research, 2000, 4(4): 133-139. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Method for monitoring and analyzing water and wastewater (Fourth Edition). Beijing: China Environmental Science Press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Yang J C, Zhang L, Fukuzaki, et al. High-rate nitrogen removal by the Anammox process with a sufficient inorganic carbon source[J]. Biore-source Technology,. 2010, 101: 9471-9478. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hong. Research on the efficiency and mechanism for intensification of Bio-substrate in Subsurface Wastewater Infiltration system [D]. Jiangxi University of Science and Technology, [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.