E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Yinghai Li, Qi Zhang, Xiaohua Dong, Jiali Guo. Review of Reservoirs Impounding Operation in Middle and Upper Yangtze River, [J] Journal of Water Resource Research, 2016, 5(5): 452-459. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad, S., Simonovic, S.P. System dynamics modeling of reservoir operations for flood management, [J] Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 2000, 14(3): 190-198 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S., Kang, T, Lee, K.S. An operational model of a reservoir system simulation for real-time flood control in the Han River Basin, [J] Journal of Flood Risk Management, 2017, 10(4), 499-510 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Becker, L., Yeh, W.W-G. Optimization of real time operation of a multiple-reservoir system, [J] Water Resources Research, 1974, 10 (6): 1107-1112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jain, S.K., Yoganarasimhan, G.N., Seth, S.M. A Risk-based approach for Flood Control Operation of a Multipurpose Reservoir. [J] Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 1992, 28(6): 1037-1043 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Dittmann, F. Froehlich, R. Pohl, M. Ostrowski. Optimum multi-objective reservoir operation with emphasis on flood control and ecology, [J] Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences & Discussions, 2009, 9:1973-1980 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S, Kang L, He X. Equal proportion flood retention strategy for the leading multireservoir system in upper Yangtze River, [C] International Conference on Water Resources and Environment, Wre. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Li, Jianzhong Zhou, Shuo Ouyang. Application of Multi-Objective Particle Swarm Algorithm in Joint Flood Control Operation of Cascade Reservoirs, [J] Journal of Water Resource Research, 2012, 1:44-50 [Google Scholar]
- Shuhai Zhang, Zhiwu Fan. Risk analysis for flood control operation of reservoir, [J] Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2004, 11:102-107 [Google Scholar]
- Dong, H., Ying, W., Zhang, J. A hybridizable discontinuous Galerkin method for elliptic interface problems in the formulation of boundary integral equations, [J] Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2018, 344:624-639 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chong-yu Xu, Lebing Gong, Tong Jiang, Deliang Chen, V.P. Singh. Analysis of spatial distribution and temporal trend of reference evapotranspiration and pan evaporation in Changjiang (Yangtze River) catchment, [J] Journal of Hydrology, 2006, 327(1): 81-93 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xia, B., Qiang, M., Chen, W. A benefit-sharing model for hydropower projects based on stakeholder input-output analysis: A case study of the Xiluodu Project in China, [J] Land Use policy, 2018, 73:341-352 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Y., Teng, L., You, L. Study on flood resources utilization by Zipingpu key water-control project, [J] Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 2008, 27(1): 1-4 [Google Scholar]
- Qiu, Y., Meng, G., Wei, Y., Yao, K. An empirical analysis on influencing factors of the reservoir resettlement satisfaction, [J] Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2016, 47(5): 663-673 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.