E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Xu Yuan, Zhao Lianlian. Systematic Relationship between International Trade, Economic Growth and Environmental Quality--an Empirical Analysis of China from an Open and Macro Perspective [J]. Economist. 2014(08:1). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Qiuyun, Zhang Jianwu. The Change Trend of China's Labor Income Share and its Driving Mechanism--based on International Trade and Minimum Wage [J]. Journal of Financial Research. 2013(12:2). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuan, Wan Guanghua. International Trade and Urbanization in Developing Countries: Evidence from Asia [J]. Social Sciences in China. 2013(11:3). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Liangwei. Cooperation Analysis of International Trade and Logistics under the Strategy of “ The Belt and Road ”--A Case Study of Guangdong Province [J]. Finance & Economics. 2015(07:4). [Google Scholar]
- Shi Bingzhan. Internet and International Trade--Empirical Analysis based on Bilateral Bi-directional Web Site Link Data [J]. Economic Research Journal. 2016(05:5). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.