E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the PRC, Technical code for building slope engineering (CAB Press, Beijing, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Shao-hong. Journal of Water Resources and Architectural Engineering 1, 40-42. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Li-peng, YU hong-jie, CHEN Qi. Geotechnical Engineering Technique 22, 123-126. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- TANG Fen, ZHENG Ying-ren. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development 25, 39-44. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- DAI Zhi-ren, ZHANG Sha-sha, XIE Yong-li. Subgrade Engineering, 100-102. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Yi-ping, ZHOU Rong-chao. Journal of Yancheng Institute of Technology Natural Science Edition 20, 67-69. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- XIA Yuan-you, XIONG Hai-feng. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 23, 2703-2707. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Xu-hui, GONG Xiao-nan, XU Ri-qing. China Journal of Highway and Transportation 16, 36-39. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Lu-yu, ZHENG Ying-ren, ZHAO Shang-yi, et al. SHUILI XUEBAO 21-27. (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.