E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Jiang Dengling, Bo Guozhu, Ni Guowei, et al. Removal of Natural organic Matter(NOM) in Drinking Water by Conventional Treatment Process[J]. Hebei Polytechnic Institute, 2006, 28(3): 130-132. [Google Scholar]
- Robert C. Cheng, Stuart W. Krasner, James F. Green, et al. Enhanced coagulation: A preliminary evaluation. J. AWWA, 1995, 87(2): 91-103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Viraraghavan, C.H. Wimmer, Polyaluminum chloride as an alternative to alum coagulation:A case study, in: Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering, May 1988, Calgary, AB, Canadian Society for Civil Engineering, Montreal, QB, 1988, pp. 480-498. [Google Scholar]
- T. Hasegawa, K. Hashimoto, T. Onitsuka, K. Goto, N. Tambo, Characteristics of metal-polysilicate coagulants, Water Sci. Technol. 23 (1990) 1713-1722. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Hui, Jiao Ruyuan, Xiao Feng, et al. relative importance of hydrolyzed Al species (Ala, Alb, Alc) on residual Al and effects of nano-particles (Fesurface modified TiO2 and Al2O3) on coagulation process. Colloids and Surfaces A:Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects,. 2014, 446: 139-150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EATON A D. Measuring UV-Absorbing organics:a standard method[J]. Jour AWWA, 1995, 87(2): 86-90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Hua, Yan Lian-he, Chen Yuan, et al. Isolation and Degradation Effect of Fumaric Acidcontaining Organic Waste water Degrading Microorganisms[J]. Environmental Science and Technology, 2005, 28(6): 75-76. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Qiguang, Yan Lianhe, Zhou Shenfan. Treatment of fumaric Acid waste water by catalytic microwave oxidation process[J]. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTE CTION OF CHEMICAL INDUSTRY, 2005, 25(3): 217-219. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Shaoling, Wu Qin. Treatment of Fumaric Acidcontaining Wastewater by Bio-contact Oxidation[J]. Journal of South China University of Technology (NaturalScience Edition), 2004, 32(5): 71-73. [Google Scholar]
- Morteza Abbaszadegan. Conventional and Optimize d Coagulation for NOM removal[A]. Kimberly Bell-Ajy, JAWWA[C]. 2000, (92). [Google Scholar]
- James K Edzwald, John E Tobiason. Enhanced Coagulation:US requirements and a broader view[J]. Water Science and Technology, 1999, 40(9): 63-70. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GaoYa, Bi Zhe, Wang Dongsheng, et al. Optimization of coagulation performance and residual aluminum control for Yellow river water with low temperature and low turbidity [J]. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2013, 7(10)3737-3739. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Ming yan, Cui Fu-yi, Zhang Hai-long, et al. Optimization of coagulants in the treatment of polluted water with low temperature and turbidity. industrial water treatment, 2002, 22(10): 29-31 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.