E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- C.L. Fang, The urbanization and urban development in China after the reform and opening-up [J], Economic Geography, 29, 19-25 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Hong, Research on the resources and environmental problems in the process of green urbanization [J], Environmental Protection, 42, 19-23 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Zhang, H.F. Jiao, A review on new urbanization research in China [J], World Regional Studies, 25, 59-66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Pandey, K. C. Seto, Urbanization and agricultural land loss in India: Comparing satellite estimates with census data [J], Journal of Environmental Management, 148, (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Ou Yang, J.J. Zhao, Z.H. Gui, Evaluation of Green Development in Cities of China [J], China Population Resources and Environment, 05, 11-15 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Xue, X.J. Zeng, Evaluation of China's urbanization quality and analysis of its spatial pattern transformation based on the modern life index [J], Acta Geographica Sinica, 71, 194-204 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Fang, D.L. Wang, Comprehensive mearsures and improvement of Chinese urbanization development quality [J], Geographical Research, 30, 1931-1946 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Su, B.N. Zhu, S.G. Li, Progress and prospection for the researches on evaluating China's urbanization quality [J]. Urban Problems, 12, 26-31 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.F. Dong, C.Y. Yang, Q. Wu, L. Gao, Study on the strategic framework of Chinese new green urbanization [J], Ecological Economy, 30, 79-82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X.X. Li, Y.M. Liu, T. Song, Calculation of the Green Development Index [J], Social Sciences in China, 06, 69-95 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Yi, J.H. Cheng, J. Chen, A Summary of Researches on Ecological Civilization Evaluation Index System [J], Statistics & Decision, 18, 32-36 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Mao, The research about an indictor system of sustainable develop in Shandong Province [J], Geographical Research, 04, 16-23 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Q.J. Du, Q. Wu, Study on the Index System of Regional Urbanization Level [J], Urban Studies, 05, 5-8 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Wen Cai, C.Y. Yang, Basic theory and methodology on Extenics [J], Chinese Science Bulletin, 58, 1190-1199 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Li, C.Y. Liu, Study on the Universality of the Normal Cloud Model [J], Engineering Science, 08, 28-34 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Guo, H.K. Wei, A review of literature on urbanization quality evaluation [J], Journal of Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, 02, 37-43 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Ma, Y.M. Wu, B.J. Wu, Comprehensive Evaluation of Sustainable Urban Development of Yangtze River Delta Based on Entropy Method[J], Economic Geography, 35, 47-53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F.X. Wang, A.H. Mao, H.L. Li, M.L. Jia, Quality Measurement and Regional Difference of Urbanization in Shandong Province Based on the Entropy Method [J], Scientia Geographica Sinica, 33, 1323-1329 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.