E3S Web Conf.
Volume 54, 201825th Salt Water Intrusion Meeting (SWIM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Datta, B., Vennalakanti, H., Dhar, A. 2009. Modeling and control of saltwater intrusion in a coastal aquifer of Andhra Pradesh, India. Journal of Hydro-environment Research, no. 3: 148–159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo, W., Langevin, C.D. 2002. User’s guide to SEAWAT: a computer program for simulation of three-dimensional variable-density groundwater flow. US Geological Survey, 1–434. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X.Y., Bill, X.H., Burnett, W.C., Santos, I.R., Chanton, J.P. 2009.Subarine groundwater discharge driven by tidal pumping in a heterogeneous aquifer. Ground Water, 47(4): 558–568. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Priyanka, B.N., Maheshab, A. 2015. Parametric studies on saltwater intrusion into coastal aquifers for anticipate sea level rise. Aquatic Procedia, no. 4: 103–108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Werner, A.D., Bakker, M., Post, V.E.A., Vandenbohede, A., Lu, C.H., Ataie-Ashtianiab, B., Simmonsab, C.T., Barry, D.A. 2013. Seawater intrusion processes, investigation and management: recent advances and future challenges. Adv. WaterResour. 51 (1):3–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xue, Y.Q., Wu, J.C., Xie, C.H., Zhang, Y.X. 1997. Research of seawater and salt water intrusion of Laizhou Bay. Chinese Science Bulletin, 11(22):2360–2368. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.