E3S Web Conf.
Volume 54, 201825th Salt Water Intrusion Meeting (SWIM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Fisher A.T. 2005. Marine hydrogeology: recent accomplishments and future opportunities. Hydrogeology Journal 13: 69–97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fisher A.T. and C.G. Wheat 2010. Seamounts as Conduits for Massive Fluid, Heat, and Solute Fluxes on Ridge Flanks. Oceanography 23: 74–87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kolditz, O., S. Bauer, L. Bilke, N. Böttcher, J.O. Delfs, T. Fischer, U.J. Görke, T. Kalbacher, G. Kosakowski, C.I. McDermott, C.H. Park, F. Radu, K. Rink, H. Shao, H.B. Shao, F. Sun, Y.Y. Sun, A.K. Singh, J. Taron, M. Walther, W. Wang, N. Watanabe, Y. Wu, M. Xie, W. Xu, B. Zehner 2012. OpenGeoSys: an open-source initiative for numerical simulation of thermo-hydro-mechanical/chemical (THM/C) processes in porous media. Environmental Earth Sciences 67: 589–599. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuhn, T., G.J.M. Versteegh, H. Villinger, I. Dohrmann, C. Heller, A. Koschinsky, N. Kaul, S. Ritter, A.V. Wegorzewski and S. Kasten 2017. Widespread seawater circulation in 18–22 Ma oceanic crust: Impact on heat flow and sediment geochemistry. Geology 45: 799–802. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moore W.S. 2010. The Effect of Submarine Groundwater Discharge on the Ocean. Annual Review of Marine Science 2: 59–88. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.