E3S Web Conf.
Volume 54, 201825th Salt Water Intrusion Meeting (SWIM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- C. D. Langevin, D. T Thorne, Jr, A. M. Dausman, M. C. Sukop, and W. Guo 2008. SEAWAT Version 4: A Computer Program for Simulation of Multi-Species Solute and Heat Transport. US Geological Survey Techniques of Water Resources Investigations 6-A22. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, W., C. Smith, D. Lerner, S. Thornton, and A. Oram 2002. Physical modeling of solute transport in porous media: evaluation of an imaging technique using UV excited fluorescent dye. Water Research 36: 1843–1853. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zheng and P. P. Wang 2008. MT3DMS Documentation and User’s Guide. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- Luyun Jr., R., K. Momii, and K. Nakagawa 2009. Laboratory-scale saltwater behavior due to subsurface cutoff wall. Journal of Hydrology 377: 227–236. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Todd, D.K., and L. W. Mays 2005. Groundwater Hydrology Third Edition. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.