E3S Web Conf.
Volume 54, 201825th Salt Water Intrusion Meeting (SWIM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Burschil T, W. Scheer, R. Kirsch, and H. Wiederhold. 2012. Compiling geophysical and geological information into a 3D model of the glacially affected island of Föhr. Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci. 9(4), 5085–5119, DOI: 10.5194/hessd-9-5085-2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CLIWAT WORKING GROUP (2011): Groundwater in a Future Climate - The CLIWAT Handbook. ISBN: 87-7788-265-2, Central Denmark Region, Aarhus. http://cliwat.eu/xpdf/groundwater_in_a_future_climate.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Grinat M (2018): Long-time resistivity monitoring of a freshwater/saltwater transition zone using vertical electrode systems. 25th Saltwater Intrusion Meeting, Gdansk, this volume. [Google Scholar]
- Rahman, A.M., E. González, H. Wiederhold, N. Deus, J. Elbracht, and B. Siemon. 2018. Characterization of a regional coastal zone aquifer using interdisciplinary approach – an example from Weser-Elbe region, Lower Saxony, Germany. 25th Saltwater Intrusion Meeting, Gdansk, Poland, this volume. [Google Scholar]
- Schneider, A. et al. titel not known yet. 25th Saltwater Intrusion Meeting, Gdansk, this volume. [Google Scholar]
- Siemon, B., H. Wiederhold, A. Steuer, M.P. Miensopust, W. Voß, M. Ibs-von Seht, and U. Meyer, 2014. Helicopter-borne electromagnetic surveys in Northern Germany. In Programme and Proceedings of SWIM 2014, ed Wiederhold, et al., 375–378, 23rd Salt Water Intrusion Meeting 2014, Husum, Germany. [Google Scholar]
- Sulzbacher, H., H. Wiederhold, B. Siemon, M. Grinat, J. Igel J, T. Burschil, T. Günther, and K. Hinsby. 2012. Numerical modelling of climate change impacts on freshwater lenses on the North Sea Island of Borkum using hydrological and geophysical methods. Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 16, 3621–3643, DOI: 10.5194/hess-16-3621-2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.