E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnological Problems of Development of Subsoil|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- V. J. Arens, B.V. Ismagilov, D.N. Shpak, Hydraulic borehole mining of solid minerals. 229 p. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zh. Arena, O.M. Gridin, E.V. Kreinin, V.P. Neber, M.I. Fazlullin, A.S. Khrulev, G.Kh. Hceyan, Physical and chemical geotechnology. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.Zh. Ahrens, N.I. Babichev, A.D. Bashkatov et al., Hydraulic borehole mining of minerals. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V. Zh. Arens, G. Kh. Khcheyan, A. A. Khrulev. The Markscheider Herald. 3, 13-17. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Bobkov, S.I. Kulyapina, V.I. Mesitsi et al., Problems of Mountain Thermophysics. The II all Soviet Union scientific-techn. Conf. On mining technical thermophysics. 131-132 (1981). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Drobadenko, N.G. Malukhin, A.L. Wilmis, Gold mining. 155. 17-19. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Zamyatin, V. M. Mankov, Journal of Mining. 4, 22-26. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Kuzmin, A.V. Yakovlev, Underground reservoirs in frozen soils. (1992). [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Tupitsyn, Device for underground mining of minerals by hydraulic method. -Author. cert. of USSR No. 58591, (1936). [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Fedorov, P.A. Konovalov, Building Materials. (1974). [Google Scholar]
- Kh. A. Sergeevich, Technology of hydraulic borehole mining of gold from buried permafrost placers (2002). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Shorokhov, Development of placer deposits and design basics (1963). [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Shpak, Scientific and Technical Review. 4, 37. (1982). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.